PlanetaryGear98

Jun 10, 18 16:25

PlanetaryGear98

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

• What time zone are you in?

Eastern Time Zone

• How long have you been playing MineCraft?

I have been playing MineCraft for at least 5 years.

• How long have you been playing on Strictly Vanilla?

I have been playing on Strictly Vanilla for 3 years.

• Why do you want to be staff?

Everytime a troublemaker gets on the server, there never seems to be staff available to kick/ban the player. I hope to be on and keep the peace.

• Are you in any major factions? if so what one?

I am in Sigma, it may seem we need to work on our public relations though. Sigma has a wide variety of players to accomodate any of the factions needs.

• Will you abuse any power given to you?

Of course not, I would hope this is common sense.

• What are the rules for players in your own words?

Be respectful and mindful of other and the rules set in front of us.

• What are the Rules for staff in your own words?

Staff should be mindful of their responsibilities  in each level, whether it be warning or admin. Staff have a responsibility to uphold the peace to create a fun environment for all.

• Do you agree to be banned if any abuse is found?

With great power, comes great responsibility.  Of course I would be banned if I were to abuse my powers.

• Are you willing to start from the bottom and work way up?

Personally I’d like to start with the ability to ban, but I would be fine working my way up the ladder.

• Any other information you would like to provide?

Strictly Vanilla has been a great server to me. Simplicity is best, and SV is a great representation of that. I would love the chance to give back to the server with this responsibility. Thank you for your consideration.

Jun 10, 18 16:32

Kriannah

Potato

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 5

+1, You are a long time member of SV, I believe you have the ability to be a staff member 100%.  You have a great reputation on the server and liked by everyone. Good luck :)

Jun 10, 18 17:23

BigYoc18

User

Dislikes: 10
Donated: 45

Should already be staff been an active member and team mate of mine for almost 2 years on SV. +2

Jun 10, 18 18:30

Aquaura

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

+1 from me! Acts responsibly, is always very polite and friendly. Definitely would make a great staff member.

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018