Help for temporary server issue

Jun 12, 18 18:44

Kael_Aderes

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 45

There's been an issue with one of the files on the server.  Admins have been and are continuing working to fix it.

At this time it appears that the functions related to vote fish (and possibly some others) are not working so you may not have access to your VF in the bank, nor be able to vote or deposit/withdraw VF.  Unclear at this time where tp'ing to spawn works, even if you have VF in regular inventory.  Also unclear currently whether voting will give VF as per usual.

If you log in in the interim you will likely be placed at spawn as if you had joined for the first time.

If so just take the quiz again, follow the path after that to tp down to the main level, then access the the temporary portal at spawn at coords -69, 71, -238 (West side of main temple) to go home as normal.

Please be patient, the admins have been working to fix the issue and continue to do so while also having actual lives. :)

Jun 12, 18 19:09

Valisbourne

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 20

I didn't even notice a temporary portal...  logged in, took the quiz, banked my gear and took the usual route home.  (black glass again in the end!)

One difference, my name is white again...  hope the issues are resolved soon! 

Jun 12, 18 22:32

Delview

Delview

Donated: 10

I didn't even notice a temporary portal...  logged in, took the quiz, banked my gear and took the usual route home.  (black glass again in the end!)

One difference, my name is white again...  hope the issues are resolved soon! 

If you are a donor on the forums you can change your color ingame here: https://strictlyvanilla.org/profile.php?page=4

Jun 13, 18 6:41

Valisbourne

User

Donated: 20

Hahaha!  Thanks Delview!

Will have to wait till I get home from work though, I didn't realize I needed to be logged on for it to work. :)

Jun 13, 18 9:34

rflowers

User

Donated: 15

Heh, my server message was supposed to expire over 2 months ago. :)

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018