Whitelist Confusion.

Jul 02, 18 2:44

pure_chibit

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Hey i havent been on the server since friday. i havent even been in the forums since friday. i didnt know there was going to be a white list or i would have asked to have my name added to it as well. ive been playing on the server for a little over a week and have already begun construction on a base. one of your mods knows me. Kriannah

Jul 02, 18 2:45

pure_chibit

User

Well Sorta. i beleive shell recognize my username at a minimum.

Jul 02, 18 9:23

Alkryn

User

Dislikes: 2

We will not be adding pure_chibit to the whitelist at this time, this is not repercussion to anything you've done wrong. We're very sorry for the inconvenience, this whitelist is temporary. 

Jul 03, 18 0:41

pure_chibit

User

I supose no one has asked. so ill be the first. but what took place that caused a whitelist to be necessary to begin with?

Jul 03, 18 23:49

FishFry43

User

Yeah, I've been playing on here for almost six months and this is the main server I play on. I don't participate much in chat but love this server. Please let me know how to get on the list or if there is any way to know when the whitelist is removed. I miss my little base. 

Jul 06, 18 1:34

Spire_The_Brony

User

I believe this might have to do with a certain hacker that ruined the main lobby. if not then I don't know, it's the closest thing to any sense I can make of this. Hopefully this will be over with soon. I need to find my way home and finish renovating my house.

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018