Recent scoreboard corruption

Jul 24, 18 19:02

MakThePenguin

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Hello all. Mak here, finally back again after quite an absence XD. Anyway, I had some people raise concerns regarding some events that recently transpired, like the scoreboard becoming corrupted. One of the things that was also mentioned was that there wasnt a post explaining what exactly happened. So, I spoke with Ty about it, and this is what he said.

"So the spawn scoreboard and aome other stuff corrupted. We were able to recover the spawn island and the map and such. We were not able to recover our scoreboard values which included players votefish, number of votes for the month, whether or not they had passed the quiz, all of the vote reward system, as well as player ranks, colors, and staff powers in game. Everything that we do have back has been readded manually. What we did not lose was the map, player spawnpoints, their bases, inventories, enderchests, etc."-Ty

I hope this clears up some confusion. The staff are working hard to repair the rest of the damage, and hopefully everything will be back to normal soon. 

See you on the server!

Jul 26, 18 3:37

jullegulle2000

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 15

Is it possible that i can recover my votefish? I got a screenshot of it just before the day it got corrupted.

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019