A unique tournament in survival.

Sep 29, 18 17:37

pr0

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

I've thought of a 1 v 1 pvp tournament, in a ring next to spawn(were players will be auto set to adventure mode like in spawn so it doesn't get griefed)between participants.I thought this because for some players(especially those that don't play in a team currently like me)survival might get boring sometimes and what they need is an event to make it interesting.Basically it'll go like this:Let's say participants are player a, b, c and d(unique names ikr).An admin decides that the matchups will be player a vs player b and player c vs player d(what an unexpected matchup!).Let's say from first match player a wins and from second c wins.Next match will be between the 2 and winner is winner of the tournament.I also thought about the existence of a winning prize(thought what prize is up to admins)but one player said that might not be a good idea, so I'll leave that up to the players to decide.Also for fairness, participants should fight with same gear(I suggest iron armor, iron sword, bow and 10 arrows, maybe an ender pearl and a golden apple as well to spice up things).Those will be either brought by the participants themselves or be given from the admins for the matches only(and after the tournament clear the inventory of the winner before giving them the prize if there is any).So what do you think guys, shall this become a thing?

Sep 29, 18 18:01

121Logger

User

Dislikes: 4
Donated: 40

i like this idea

10 arrows is an insanely low amount tho

Sep 29, 18 19:48

pr0

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Not when you fight with only iron armor.But 10 arrows was just an idea, if everyone thinks it should be more then it shall be more.

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018