HoneyBiscuits Staff Application

Oct 20, 18 0:38

HoneyBiscuits

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

HoneyBiscuits

Eastern Time Zone

I have been playing Minecraft since beta, probably the second week or so after the release.

I have not been on Strictly Vanilla for long, probably 2 days as of now. But, I did play a while back on a different account but after leaving Minecraft to focus on school, I left. I am now graduated and have lots of free time.

I would like to be staff because from what I have seen so far this server has been nothing short of fantastic! The community is just what I was looking for and I would like to be a more prominent member of it. I love the satisfaction of keeping up with servers and helping people out if needed. I used to be an admin on a vanilla 1.8 server called RaidWorld and I loved the feeling of being able to truely help out the players. I would love that same feeling here.

I am currently a part of “order of the blue orchid” on Strictly Vanilla. 

I would never even think of abusing powers that may be given to me. That is simply immature, and you would never see that sort of behavior from me. 

The rules for players in my opinion is just to keep it PG. No swearing, no inappropriate skins, no racism. Keep it clean. And, of course no hacking what so ever!

I agree to be banned if any abuse is found

I do agree to start from the bottom and work my way up. Most things in life are like that, just like a real job.

I am currently in College studying Psychology! I’m 19 years old and work at Chilies! 

Thank you guys for taking the time to read my application! 

Oct 20, 18 10:42

121Logger

User

Dislikes: 4
Donated: 40

seems like a good well written app but 2 days really isn't enough time on the server to be staff

Oct 20, 18 11:18

HoneyBiscuits

User

Yea, It’s all good! I thought that would play a big role in whether or not I got the job. Maybe in the future after I’m a little more well known. Thanks for the opportunity anyways guys! Really appreciate it.

Oct 25, 18 22:01

HoneyBiscuits

User

Well, I doubt this even makes a difference but I am now about 1 week old, if you would like to reconsider me as a staff member. I am indeed very active and would love to help out you guys as much as I could. I really do miss those days. 

Oct 26, 18 6:11

FaringUnnatural

User

Dislikes: 7
Donated: 3870

Hi!

While I love how well-written this application is, You should try again in 6 months of time on Strictly Vanilla. This allows everyone on the server to better know you as a person, as well as allows staff members to decide for sure wether or not you would be a good fit for moderating the community.

While I must give the usual answer of saying that you must play for a longer period, I do hope you continue to stay on StrictlyVanilla and earn enough respect by both our wonderful staff and our amazing community to be able to reach your goal of staff!

Have a great time playing on our Vanilla Server!

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018