Banned for Swearing

Oct 30, 18 15:09

Ubernobu

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Hi there, 

I was banned for swearing (which i admit i did do), but am mostly curious as to whether this is a 3 day or a perm ban. The server makes no distinction about this from what I've seen. Perm ban seems way too excessive for language, I just want to ensure that I can continue to play (without cursing and using foul language) after 3 days.

Thanks,

Ubernobu

Oct 30, 18 16:21

Ubernobu

User

20 people have viewed this and still no response. Staff seems to be really on top of the forums for most of these posts, responding in mere minutes, but after an hour still nothing. Anybody please? I'm just looking for information.

Oct 30, 18 17:13

ty88ty2

User

Dislikes: 9
Donated: 105

The time at which you have created this post is 3:09PM EST in which that most of our staff members are still at work and/or school. Please be patient, I just arrived home myself. As for your ban, I reviewed your record and it is a permanent ban. I notified the moderator who banned you. However, I can still go over why you were banned. A permanent ban in your case was in absolutely no way excessive. This is a family friendly server and you agreed our rules when you joined. After reviewing the image that was attached to your ban record, I can infer that you were trying to get our staffs attention and reward yourself with a ban.

Oct 30, 18 18:06

Saenaria

Owner

Dislikes: 8
Donated: 3

Well then... out pure morbid curiousity, what account name would I know you by for you to have such a strong opinion of me?

Oct 30, 18 22:24

Ubernobu

User

This post has been removed.

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018