Parkour Area

Nov 02, 18 20:15

Foxy_Sinne

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

I thought it would be really neat to create a parkour area somewhere around spawn. There could be different difficulties, and the more challenging ones could have better rewards, such as parkour fish, which could have the same use as vote fish, regular vote fish, or something to that effect. This shouldn't take any commands (Maybe commands to tp you there) and should be relatively easy to build. The rewards could also reset every few days or a week. I am always open to suggestions :D 

Nov 02, 18 21:48

Melenda

User

Dislikes: 4
Donated: 40

I think if there were a parkour section to be added there should be no rewards. Rewards would incentivize people to try and find a way to cheat to get whatever rewards there is, and it'd be basically impossible from stopping people just elytraing to the finish. I like the idea of parkour, but not the idea of any sort of reward for finishing it, I'd see parkour just as a way of passing time at spawn while waiting for someone to come or just pass time in general.

Nov 02, 18 22:02

Foxy_Sinne

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Yea good point. I don't know why the elytra thing didn't pop in my mind. So parkour without a reward sounds good

Nov 03, 18 18:55

121Logger

User

fyi there was parkour in the last spawn with no reward. as mel said it was great for passing the time while waiting for traders

Nov 03, 18 19:40

Melenda

User

That parkour was a bit boring though as most of the just were build up jumps where you had to have some sort of momentum before making them, making the parkour extremely difficult. I think the furthest i got on that parkour was like 4 jumps because of how hard it was. If parkour were to somehow be added maybe make not exactly easier, but actually possible.

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018