The REAL Corrupted_S0ul Warning Team Request

Jan 07, 19 13:49

Corrupted_S0ul

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Dear Administrators and Moderators, This is a request to be a member of the Warning Team for the Strictly Vanilla Survival Server. I believe I would be helpful because I appreciate and idolize the way Warning Team Members and above stop trolls and hackers. I hate when people troll and hack. I also enjoy helping people. I am a spelling and grammar geek, law and rule follower, and usually serious and sane person. I can tolorate enemies, and live by a way of life: “Hacking is for the unintelligent, lazy, and simple people.” I respect Your decision to Accept or Decline my Request. The choice is yours...

Jan 07, 19 18:27

ty88ty2

User

Dislikes: 11
Donated: 115

Sorry, but you havent been apart of the server long enough. Thank you for applying though!

*TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION from the other application*

We generally ask atleast 6 months of active play. As far as the application, we have a format for you to follow which is stickied in this section of the forums. :)

Jan 07, 19 18:41

Corrupted_S0ul

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Okay, I will do it now. Do you know how to view how long I have played? I don’t know how long I have.

Jan 08, 19 10:17

ty88ty2

User

Dislikes: 11
Donated: 115

We don't count exactly, but you can find total playtime in statistics. I would say you've been around and active in chat for a month tops. So lets say a month. 

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019