Ban Appeal

Jan 30, 19 23:28

ComaCrow

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

I was just banned while mining for "using XRAY."

While I do have an XRAY resource pack in my resource pack list I was not using it.

I am not stupid enough to use XRAY on a server with multiple staff members on and on a server type that barely exists these days, I genuinely fell in love with this server and even started making alliances.

Thanks for allowing me to make this appeal. 

Jan 30, 19 23:59

ty88ty2

User

Dislikes: 11
Donated: 115

Thank you  for appealing, I am glad you enjoy our server and wish to play it!

For starters, we do not allow any xray on the server, whether you choose to use it or not. You have stated that you in fact have XRAY. Strike one! However, lets be real. You could keep lying and saying that you weren't using it, but that won't get you anywhere. Strike two! You were caught using xray to your advantage in particular to mine diamonds. Strike three, batter out!

Thank you for your time.

-TY

APPEAL DENIED.

Jan 31, 19 0:03

ComaCrow

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

In no way was having an unused resource pack in my large list of packs being a strike communicated at all. I was not using it to mine diamonds but honestly, after spending some time looking at this forum, this server seems to just make up rules whenever it means that they don't have to unban someone.

It's really not cool to behave like this when this server type is in such little popularity these days.

I finally found a fun server and its been ruined, thanks dude.

Jan 31, 19 0:24

ty88ty2

User

Dislikes: 11
Donated: 115

I don't suppose the recorded video of you xraying has any relavence? No, probably not. Have a wonderful day!

-TY

*LOCKED*

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019