Ban Appeal

Feb 05, 19 21:41

xxxtenicals

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

I was banned because my name was deemed "inappropriate" however, I think this is hardly the case, the reasoning behind the ban was if you changed the word in my name and added a space then googled it, it would come up with something offensive. However, my name is not a reference to that, it is a reference to the rapper XXXTENTACION, and while I may admit it's a stupid joke, I hardly see that as a reason to ban me. The name itself has nothing offensive in it and can clearly be seen by anyone living inside the US that it is a reference to the rapper. I was told to change my name, however that won't be possible for nearly a month seeing as I changed my name 3 days ago. I also have no alt accounts to play on. I would appreciate being unbanned seeing as how my name has nothing offensive about it without, changing the name and then googling it.

Feb 05, 19 22:10

kajmot

User

Hi I was the one who banned you. the reason you were banned was because your name too closely resembles something rude. once you are able to change your name your are welcome to return. sorry for any incovenience, appeal denied.

Feb 05, 19 22:12

xxxtenicals

User

Hi I was the one who banned you. the reason your were banned was because your name too closely resembles something rude. once you are able to change your name your are welcome to return. sorry for any incovenience, appeal denied.

I still fail to see how this is a reason for a ban, it might be close but it isn't actually referring to that.

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019