IceyWilkins banned for depth strider?

Mar 10, 19 8:47

redwolf1811111

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

so here's the thing i do alot of swimming like i love the new up date with all the cool stuff under water and everything do i always get depth strider on my boots so i can swim faster and i was at spawn picking up a friend and we we're heading out then they notice how quickly i was moving thanks to the dolphin's efect at spawn i just started boosting off cause depth strider 3 and that is alot of extra swimming moving power so in chat he asked how was i moving so fast i forgot to reply and 5 mins later i get banned for movement hacks? i would love to get unbanned and be able to work with my small little team in our new area thanks for ready 

Mar 10, 19 8:51

SunnybrookOne

User

Donated: 10

Appeal recieved, comparing the evidence to your story (ie, testing to see if the dolphins grace effect does increase Depth Strider III walking-through-water speed, and not just swim speed). If the results match the footage, your ban will be lifted - thank you for your patience as we confirm this matter.

Mar 10, 19 8:54

SunnybrookOne

User

Your story matches, you can indeed walk VERY fast with Depth Strider III and dolphins grace - ban appeal approved. WIll inform an admin and have it lifted as soon as possible.

PS - My apologies for interrupting your game time, us staff are all still getting used to the new changes too, and make mistakes sometimes. ^^; Thank you for following our appeal process~

Mar 10, 19 12:03

LordBaconite

User

Dislikes: 4

Pardoned

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019