Overlay-server chat error

Mar 23, 19 14:21

Rockethub

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Hello. Today I was banned for talking about duping in chat on accident. I would like to clarify what happened. I was helping in the Aristios discord with the discord/Minecraft overlay and accidentally sent the message into the server instead of the discord chat. Your next question would most likely be: (and naturally so) "Ok, but why are you helping with a discord server related to cheating in Minecraft and have me expecting that you are not hacking?" The reason is that I have gotten bored with spigot Minecraft and I want to be able to just play normal Minecraft legit, but when I use cheats, I do it on some spigot servers. To clarify, I do not use hacks/cheats/Minecraft modifications on Strictly Vanilla, otherwise that would rather defeat the point of playing vanilla, now wouldn't it?
Most importantly, I want to apologize for this incident/accident on my part.
Thank you for reading this post and have a nice day,

~Rockethub
PS: https://imgur.com/a/XDGKK7x

Mar 23, 19 14:35

MrsSparklyBacon

Admin

Dislikes: 1

Thank you for the appeal.

After speaking it over with another staff member I and the other Admin (LordBaconite) are in the belief that since you haven't used it (And we haven't caught you) that this will be a three-day ban for chat violations.

However, I hope you understand that this slightly worrisome (For staff) if you're in a Discord for a hacked client. We look forward to seeing you in three-days time.

Mar 23, 19 14:55

Rockethub

User

Dislikes: 0

Thank you for the appeal.

After speaking it over with another staff member I and the other Admin (LordBaconite) are in the belief that since you haven't used it (And we haven't caught you) that this will be a three-day ban for chat violations.

However, I hope you understand that this slightly worrisome (For staff) if you're in a Discord for a hacked client. We look forward to seeing you in three-days time.

Naturally, I understand your worry here. And the reason for the ban as well. If I was in your position I would also have a bit of worry. However, thank you for understanding. Cya around! :)

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019