Ban appeal for griefing at spawn

Mar 24, 19 17:28

supmaster004

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

hullo! I appear to have been trapped into being bad.

My in-game name: supmaster004

The situation: I wanted to build a cobblestone circle around the spawn, and the first one was mostly harmless fun due to how far it was from the spawn. Then as I was building up, I realized that the spawn area was actually a sphere, so I tried reaching the highest possible point and got as close to spawn as possible. I wanted to build a circle around spawn at the highest point, but before doing that I specifically asked in chat if that was allowed. I got a reply along the lines of "just try it" so I went for it. Of course as mentioned later by the staff, this wasn't said by a red name, so I guess I got tricked into it.

You have a pretty nice semi-circle now though.

I like this server, and it represents the way I want to play minecraft, so I would like to appeal my ban if possible! I will no longer attempt to grief spawn, and show exemplary behavior by just playing this game normally :)

Mar 24, 19 17:34

supmaster004

User

It appears my previous post was interrupted by a tab.

Mar 27, 19 15:28

121Logger

User

Dislikes: 5
Donated: 50

this guy seems friendly pls unbanana

Aug 14, 19 10:21

supmaster004

User

Hey there! I just thought I'd be re-appealing this ban because it's been a while :)

Aug 14, 19 14:28

_MrTortoise_

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 20

You sound like a really nice guy :-). I hope admins consider your appeal and I will be happy to see you back on the server as long as you follow the rules! Though, while you are waiting for an admin to reapond, I would suggest you take a look at the full list of rules here on the forums :-).

Have a nice day :-)

Aug 15, 19 12:09

supmaster004

User

You sound like a really nice guy :-). I hope admins consider your appeal and I will be happy to see you back on the server as long as you follow the rules! Though, while you are waiting for an admin to reapond, I would suggest you take a look at the full list of rules here on the forums :-).

Have a nice day :-)

I've read the rules and accept all of them! 

Since I haven't been flying/hacking/glitching or advertising, I hope my ban will be lifted eventually.

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019