_MrTortoise_ 's Staff Application

Apr 11, 19 8:50

_MrTortoise_

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 20

MY IN GAME NAME: My in game name is _MrTortoise_. You might have also seen me with the names MariosXD, ErrikosGr, _Mr_Tortoise_ .

MY TIME ZONE: Seems like my time zone is EET +2

HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN PLAYING MINECRAFT: Well if I am correct, it is probably 4 years or 3. It was before 1.9 for sure.

HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN PLAYING ON SV: I think it is about 3 years since I first joined SV, with the other names mentioned above.

WHY I WANT TO BECOME STUFF: I love SV, and I want to keep people who want to destroy it's kid friendliness away, and rule breakers in general. I think the server lacks warning team near my time zone.

AM I IN ANY MAJOR FACTION?: Yes I am!in 2 factions at the same time. One of them is Enderco, together with JustEnder_ who is the leader of the group,and more people like  fruitface, Basalisk , Inseqor , loqkloqkson and more! I also recently joined Sigma, the biggest faction of the server.

ABUSING POWERS?: Never. If I am given any sort of power, I will use it only to keep BAD people away. If I do so(which is very unlikely) I do accept getting banned.

PLAYER RULES: No spamming, no politics,religion or other inappropriate for kids topics.No more than 2 words in caps.NEVER call out spec, if somebody tells you to stop talking to him, stop. Just play the game. No swearing no hacks, and no texture pack which in any way reminds x-ray.  Also do not use glitches to see through blocks, and NEVER break bedrock.

STAFF RULES: Easy. Be calm in tough situations, friendly to other people, explain the rules to other players, and don't abuse power. Help whoever needs help and that sort of thing.

ANSWERED BEFORE: Yes, I do deserve and accept getting banned if I abuse the powers given to me.

WORKING UP:  Of course, I get that I need to establish credibility in order to move up as staff.

Other things I would like to include:

Seems like more ideas come to mind about this application. I think that is worth mentioning that back in November 2018 as I was building my guardian farm I was a bit too excited and did use a bit too many caps. I had got 3 times kicked for them. Now I stopped this, and when no other stuff online I do inform player about rules they may not know they break like the 2 words in caps limit. Also more recently, I got a 3 day ban from the very nice admin Alkyrn, as I said 'alk is spectating :-)' in public chat, while I didn't know that was not allowed. What I was actually thinking was that she was probably spectating me, as I had earlier talked about how many entities there where in the area.And I got banned immediately without any warning or information about the rule thing that in my opinion was wrong. But that's a staff application so better focus on that. So stuff, or not, I always want to inform people of what's allowed and what's not, so that they don't get kicked or ban, thing that can kinda ruin their experience in SV. Stuff or not, when no other stuff on, I will always help people of the server to make their experience the best it can be. Also as I have broke some rules in the past, becoase of dying and losing my God stuff, I can feel them when they span about it, thing that I think is really important. Sometimes I may act inmaturely but I am trying to minimize this as much as I can and I can say I am doing a really good job.

I would also like to include that I do tend to make some mistakes, but mistakes in my opinion, is the best way to learn :-D

UPGRADED APPLICATION ^ Always something new to check out!

Your friendly Tortoise, _MrTortoise_.          Have a nice day!

Apr 12, 19 11:48

121Logger

User

Dislikes: 5
Donated: 50

+1 great guy

Apr 12, 19 15:53

_MrTortoise_

User

Apr 19, 19 8:40

Enderbot_Rampage

User

Dislikes: 2
Donated: 0

good guy. doubt he's even capable of breaking the rules (that he's aware of). +1

Apr 20, 19 0:25

Kriannah

Potato

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 5

Friend to all- never caused issues +1

Apr 21, 19 16:55

_MrTortoise_

User

MY IN GAME NAME: My in game name is _MrTortoise_. You might have also seen me with the names MariosXD, ErrikosGr, _Mr_Tortoise_ .

MY TIME ZONE: Seems like my time zone is EET +2

HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN PLAYING MINECRAFT: Well if I am correct, it is probably 4 years or 3. It was before 1.9 for sure.

HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN PLAYING ON SV: I think it is about 3 years since I first joined SV, with the other names mentioned above.

WHY I WANT TO BECOME STUFF: I love SV, and I want to keep people who want to destroy it's kid friendliness away, and rule breakers in general. I think the server lacks warning team near my time zone.

AM I IN ANY MAJOR FACTION?: Yes I am!in 2 factions at the same time. One of them is Enderco, together with JustEnder_ who is the leader of the group,and more people like  fruitface, Basalisk , Inseqor , loqkloqkson and more! I also recently joined Sigma, the biggest faction of the server.

ABUSING POWERS?: Never. If I am given any sort of power, I will use it only to keep BAD people away. If I do so(which is very unlikely) I do accept getting banned.

PLAYER RULES: No spamming, no politics,religion or other inappropriate for kids topics.No more than 2 words in caps.NEVER call out spec, if somebody tells you to stop talking to him, stop. Just play the game. No swearing no hacks, and no texture pack which in any way reminds x-ray.  Also do not use glitches to see through blocks, and NEVER break bedrock.

STAFF RULES: Easy. Be calm in tough situations, friendly to other people, explain the rules to other players, and don't abuse power. Help whoever needs help and that sort of thing.

ANSWERED BEFORE: Yes, I do deserve and accept getting banned if I abuse the powers given to me.

WORKING UP:  Of course, I get that I need to establish credibility in order to move up as staff.

Your friendly Tortoise, _MrTortoise_.          Have a nice day!

May 03, 19 14:42

brickerat0r

User

Donated: 0

Yes having _MrTortoise_ in staff would be great.

May 06, 19 16:29

_MrTortoise_

User