ThePickleMan101's Ban Appeal

May 12, 19 13:17

Thunder_Henry

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Hello, I'm ThePickleMan101, and I was banned for saying the racial slur, N***A. Doing that was unaceptable and violated the rules.

First I'd like to say sorry, I don't want to make excuses for my bad behavior, but I let a bad word slip. A degrading and unacceptable word to African Americans. Me and my friends were just messing around in chat and joking around when I accidently said it, and regreted it. 

I promise to correct my behavior and be constructive instead of degrading whenever I'm typing in chat. I really enjoy this server and I'm having a lot of fun, and I promise not to break any of the rules and to postively contribute to the friendly Minecraft environment. I hope you understand and accpet my apologies. 

-Hope to hear from you soon, ThePickleMan101

May 12, 19 13:20

Thunder_Henry

User

I know use of slurs is unaceptable, but I'm really sorry, so any leeway or any exception you could make would be greatly appreciated to me and would make me content.

May 12, 19 13:43

Zenodron

User

Dislikes: 2

Hi, I was the mod who issued the ban. We appreciate your appeal, but the use of racial slurs is a permenant ban offense, therefore your appeal is denied. However, you may return on a different account.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

May 12, 19 13:55

Thunder_Henry

User

Is there anything I can do? Anything at all to keep playing? I just joined yesterday. I can't afford another account. Please, all I want is one more chance to redeem myself.

May 12, 19 18:54

Faring_

User

Dislikes: 10
Donated: 6000

I'm sorry, but as stated by the issuing moderator, this appeal is denied. 
There are no second chances, especially when it comes to racism. 
While we understand the idea of purchasing a minecraft account may be pricy, it still does not give a reason to remove the ban.
If we pardoned one person, we would have to pardon them all. This is not what StrictlyVanilla desires, as a whole.
Sorry.

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019