bye

May 12, 19 22:19

ty88ty2

User

Dislikes: 11
Donated: 115

I formally step down as a staff member. Many good times and I've met a lot of great people, but I just need to go at this time. 

Goodbye.

May 12, 19 22:35

Kriannah

Potato

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 5

Ty,

I respect your decision. I hope you are ok, and if you need anyone to talk to, feel free to contact me. Thank you for being a great staff member; it sucks to see that you're stepping down :\

-Kri

May 13, 19 0:01

ty88ty2

User

Dislikes: 11
Donated: 115

There is one more thing I feel that I need to get off my chest before I do leave. I know some do not like me. Particularly because of how I can be sometimes. I would like to appologise and hope that no one took it personally, especially you faring. I did not like you for one reason or another, but I had no right to act the way I did towards you. Please take this as an apology. Same goes for everyone else. Thank you all once again.

May 13, 19 0:15

Faring_

User

Dislikes: 9
Donated: 5290

Ty, ive never taken qnything rude to me seriously from you except one or two things that were long ago.

Honestly, i enjoyed the banter and small insults. You're a good man, after all. So never think it is anything i wpuld hate you for. When it came to general talking, yeaj it could get lightly heated, but when it came to staff matters we both were serious and kind with whatever happened after all. You're a good guy and it sucks to see you go.

Hope you return one day. And if you truly plan on leaving staff right now, hopefully you can come back as a staff member again even if you have to work from the bottom up.

If it's a break, see you again bud.

If its permanent, it's gonna suck and be dull without ya.

May 13, 19 4:14

Zenodron

User

Dislikes: 2
Donated: 0

Goodbye ty, I'm gonna miss you. Thanks for sticking around for as long as you did.

May 13, 19 4:43

Carter

User

Dislikes: 2
Donated: 30

Thanks for everything you have done around here. 

You're a great staff member and a great human being.

I will def miss your sense of humor and the way you took care of them trolls. 

All the best and good luck, you really deserve it. 

Goodbye. 

Ps: if i was ever going to get banned i would have wanted it to be you :) 

May 13, 19 7:29

121Logger

User

Dislikes: 5
Donated: 50

Hey ty I’m sad to see this. You’re a funny and friendly guy and you leaving will truly be a loss to this server. I hope you come back some day, hopefully soon :)

May 13, 19 10:13

Biffilobull

User

Dislikes: 3

Lol

May 13, 19 21:42

CrimsonxCardinal

User

Dislikes: 0

Thank you for answering my questions, feel free to come back when you want.

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019