Diamondminer1YT Ban Appeal

Jun 26, 19 5:47

Diamondminer1YT

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

im Diamondminer1YT and i was peacfullly playing in the server when SOMEONE I dont remember his name nut i remeber it started with Draco.He started swearing me and then i swore back to him and then i got banned for bad language. PLZ unban me i would be very happy i wont do it again and plz ban that guy i will track him down personally

Jun 29, 19 18:21

Faring_

User

Dislikes: 10
Donated: 6000

Hi, I'm the staff member who banned you.

I'm sorry but with the language used during the whole situation, neither of you will be pardoned. You may return on a different account, but remember to play by the rules. Do not break them. We have rules for a reason.

Jun 30, 19 14:33

Diamondminer1YT

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

This post has been removed.

Jun 30, 19 15:54

_MrTortoise_

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 20

Remove that post and take back everythibg you said becoase tou mqy not be back even in a different account. Faring doeant makes the rules, he jist enforces them. It is a kid friendly server, just play by the rules. Is THIS so hard? Really.

Jun 30, 19 15:55

_MrTortoise_

User

Oops I should had just created a reply :-)

Jun 30, 19 16:05

_MrTortoise_

User

Just show a little respect to faring. He is a great mod and he has to do anything required to keep the server kid friendly. Just try to understand becoase reacting like that, just has a much more negative impact to your image as a player. They will probably give you, from inside their heart, an ip perm ban to you. If they already havent.

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019