Ban Appeal || Gungallo

Jul 09, 19 15:53

Gungallo

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

APPEAL || Gungallo

Reason for ban: Continuation of AFK Fish Farming "Scripting" despite given warnings.

Asking for an appeal because it wasn't posted in the rule book(s) and the link in the rulebook did not lead to this site's rules but rather to an empty page(?). Thus, I had found no evidence of "script" fish farming being illegal.

On another note, the "scripting" mentioned here is a Lego contraption, one involving the use of a couple servo motors to click three remapped buttons. Which, of course, complies with the rulings stated in the rules but also doesn't for the reason that it can't be proved and works pretty much the same way as auto-login scripting.

I'm asking for an appeal because I have now found the full rules and guidelines and will not repeat the same mistake. I have discussed the situation with LordBaconite up until the ban, as to which his response was "you can appeal, i dont know if it will be accepted since you were told about the rules speifacly by me, but id leave it up to the others" . Thanks for your time.

Jul 09, 19 16:40

_MrTortoise_

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 20

Gungalo is a really nice person. I think that he should be unbanned becoase everybody deserves a second chance and I firmly believe that now that he knows the rule he won't do it again. Of course, it's up to the admins to deside weather or not he will be unbanned or not. I just wanted to share my opinion on that :-). --   -Thank you

Jul 10, 19 7:10

SLaSH_007_1

User

Donated: 140

Gungallo,

I will look in to this request and let you know in a day or so on what the desicion will be.  Please check back here soon.

Jul 10, 19 15:33

Gungallo

User

Much appreciated. If I do rejoin, will I still be able to AFK Fish Farm? Without script obviously. I'm guessing no, since monitoring could be an issue...

Jul 24, 19 1:44

is0bel_

User

bump

Jul 27, 19 7:22

JealousManPuppets

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 50

wait up i afk farmed with a crab robot was told it was fine

Jul 27, 19 15:59

Gungallo

User

wait up i afk farmed with a crab robot was told it was fine

It wasn't the afk farming that was the problem; it was the fact my crab robot could press tab and enter as well, leading to auto-logins. 

Aug 22, 19 20:37

Gungallo

User

Bump. I still haven't received a response after a couple of months. Has my appeal been denied??

Aug 23, 19 7:41

Biffilobull

User

Dislikes: 3

Seems like this server is dying out. Admins don’t seem to prioritize it anymore. You should probably try the discord, for faster response

Aug 24, 19 18:20

Carter

User

Dislikes: 2
Donated: 30

Wouldve been easier to just accept it instead of discussing this for hours with different people in discord and mc. 

Wouldve solved the problem a lot faster im sure.

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019