Bonii's Staff application

Jul 19, 19 6:25

Bonii

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Your In Game Name : Bonii

What time zone are you in?: (GMT-4)

How long have you been playing MineCraft?: Since 2011, my friends from online had an account to share with me and I didn't even know how to use creative at that time. Just dug straight down. Haha.

How long have you been playing on Strictly Vanilla?: Since January 7th, 2019.

Why do you want to be staff? : I would like to give a helping hand, within scenarios that a staff member that isn't present or cannot be online due to work/school/or life in general, I'd like to be there as backup in case.

Are you in any major factions? if so what one? : Apathy.

Will you abuse any power given to you? : Absolutely not, in the words of my mother "Don't bite the hand that feeds you."

What are the rules for players in your own words?: This is strictly vanilla, please don't say anything that could poteintally be harmfull to other players, and yourself. We, as staff, have the right to ask you to stop what you're talking about when we don't see fit and isn't appropriate to the other players on the server, or within the forums.

What are the Rules for staff in your own words? : For staff? You just got the best position anyone could have, and want. From the time I've been on since January, Strictly Vanilla is a second family too me, don't do anything that could cause harm to you and other staff members, just because you have a higher position from other players, doesn't give you the right to be a jerk about it in the end.

Do you agree to be banned if any abuse is found?: I agree. 

Are you willing to start from the bottom and work way up?: Yes.

Any other information you would like to provide.: I take care of my grandfather full time, as in, I'm home most of the day and night, my free time is basically upstairs in my room. I wouldn't have found strictly vanilla if it wasn't for Faring_ (was known as FaringUnnatural) who invited me to come along and join. Hope to be part of the team sometime in the near future. ^^ ♥

Jul 19, 19 6:33

Faring_

User

Dislikes: 10
Donated: 6600

+1. is an active player for sure. Could help with covering times that lack other staff, and does tend to help out other players.

Jul 19, 19 6:40

kajmot

User

I asked boni to apply for staff due to knowing her well and thinking she would be a good fit. next moment I have a link to a staff application sitting in my msgs. It would be wonderfull to have Boni as staff in my opinion. +1

Jul 19, 19 7:59

Demon1x

User

Donated: 1160

Mature, reasonable, knows the rules, polite, cordial, I could write a very long list of reasons why Bonii would be a great staff member. I cant think of any reasonable why she wouldn't be so solid reccomend from me. +1

Jul 19, 19 10:13

SunnybrookOne

User

Donated: 10

+1 Mega-vouch - while silly sometimes, has always kept it friendly and professional-like, definitely staff material~

Jul 19, 19 10:18

_MrTortoise_

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 20

Bonii is great :-). She knows the rules, she helps people and would make a great addion to the staff team! Always nice to have more staff online! Especially when other staff don't have time :-) +1

Jul 19, 19 11:53

LordBaconite

User

Dislikes: 5
Donated: 10

Bonbon has been a all around great person and an active player. It's a ++ for me

Jul 19, 19 12:21

Bonii

User

^^ thank you guys for the +1 and taking the time to read my application! 

Jul 19, 19 13:45

MrsSparklyBacon

Admin

Dislikes: 1

+1 from me!

Jul 19, 19 15:38

Arclite310

User

That's another +1 from me.