Archmage _15

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Your In Game Name: Archmage_15

What time zone are you in: EST

How long have you been playing MineCraft: Since Beta

How long have you been playing on Strictly Vanilla Approx 1 Year

Why do you want to be staff: I feel that I have valuable insight that can contribute to a safe and fun community. 

Are you in any major factions? if so what one? I belong to a small clan with very few players. I mostly play single as a blacksmith and a raider within 50k of spawn.  

Will you abuse any power given to you: Never.

What are the rules for players in your own words: The rules as outlined on the forums. To keep the server safe and family friendly. I believe that players have an obligation to report wrong doing that takes place within the server and crates a hostile environment. other than griefing and other things that are allowed within the rules of the server.  

What are the Rules for staff in your own words?: Staff should remain UN BIAS when resolving issues and reporting players. they should be of sound judgment and moral character. Staff at different levels should adhere to a high standard and not ever abuse any powers granted to them. EVER. I feel that any Staff member doing so should be promptly banned with supporting evidence. 

Do you agree to be banned if any abuse is found? absolutely  

Are you willing to start from the bottom and work way up? Wouldn't be the first time. 

Any other information you would like to provide. I have served in many real world leadership positions and feel that I would be a great fit for this server as a member of staff.

I would like to thank the community in advance for consideration. 

Aug 29, 19 21:01

Archmage _15

User

I am applying for SV

Aug 30, 19 10:41

vickepower

User

Donated: 10

+1 from me, I have never seen him break any rules or chat violations!

Sep 24, 19 11:03

komodolies

User

+1 from me. Extremely active and has been extremely polite!

Oct 01, 19 18:54

Eni808

User

Donated: 20

+1

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019