Lucid's Ban Appeal

Aug 30, 19 6:21

LucidEternity

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

LucidEternity's 1st Ban (3 days) Out of all the bans, this is perhaps one that i believe can be slightly justified as it is for Chat Infractions, which my hardcoded use of ''lmao'' a few instances is enough to warrant. However, i would like to dispute the integrity of this ban due to the fact the main reason for it was an out of context apolitical quote of Admiral Yamamoto of the IJN in a discussion about Petrichor  Harbour, the fictional base of epiphany. Furthermore, i would like to bring to your attention the fact that all my bans can be attributed to 2 staff member, one on the warning team and one on the moderator team, which together proceeded to apply 2 more false punishment that i will list on here.

Volksarmee's 2nd Ban (A week) This one, in my opinion is by far the most blatantly false ban i have recieved, Volksarmee, one of my accounts was banned for saying ''My main'' , at a time where ''My main'' was unbanned, evidence for this can be verified in the logs. 

LucidEternity's 3rd Ban (Permanent) I was banned for using foreign characters in chat to refer to the name of my recently ordered Trident , ?λλη , this ban is in clear misinterpretation of the rules, which state ''A player must chat in English, ''notwithstanding the occasional foreign word or abbreviated text''. I also believe this ban was especially harsh as it became permanent, relying on the chain of the 2nd ban, which 1) Was blatantly false and 2) Was on another account, which is treated as a different player.

Aug 30, 19 7:15

_MrTortoise_

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 20

LucidEternity, first of all, I want to clarify that whatever I say, It will be as _MrTortoise_ the staff member, without accounting any of our past as players. 

So, to begin with, the account 'LucidEternity' has been banned for 3 days before for chat infractions on January 2019. So this is your 3rd ban. The staff team(actually, me and 2 mods)  decided to NOT treat your alt as a different player, but as it is the same account due to the fact that you have been warned, kicked and banned multiple times becoase of breaking the rules. So you should had known the rules and the consequences of breaking them by now. As for you alt, Volksarmee, you said 'until my banned main acc gets unbanned' so you thought it was banned until your ban on your alt. I said the other day 'ANY refference to a banned account is NOT ALLOWED'. This way you refferenced what you thought was a banned account.

Those are what I had to say from my end. Now wait for the mod who banned you to reply.

Thanks for readding -MrTort

Aug 30, 19 8:26

MakThePenguin

User

Hi, I am the mod who banned you. 

First, were going to talk about LucidEternity's ban. If you want to submit a ban appeal for Volksarmee, that will have to be a seperate appeal. Second, the rules do state that not withstanding the occasional foreign word or abbreviated text. However, that rule is more meant to cover if someone says "adios" or something similar. And even disregarding that last chat infraction... Your ban was MORE than justified. Do you know how many warnings, kicks, and bans youve recieved? 10, 10, and 2. All on the Lucid account. The fact you had not already been banned by this time was nothing more than an act of sublime mercy on the part of the staff. We warned you, we dealt with your rule pushing, we kicked, we did EVERYTHING in our power to make you understand that if you continued, YOU WOULD BE PERM BANNED. I myself personally messaged you and warned you to avoid pushing the rules as it would result in a ban. 

The ban will not be lifted. You may return on a different account.

Appeal denied.

Aug 30, 19 8:38

MakThePenguin

User

Oh, and to clarify something you said... There were a plethora of staff involved in the various warnings kicks and bans you recieved. Including, but not limited to; Me (MakThePenguin), 121Logger, RockedYou, _MrTortoise_, Faring, and ty88ty2. 

Sep 03, 19 14:48

Carter

User

Dislikes: 2
Donated: 30

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019