Sep 13, 19 3:34

UpDownBandit

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Your In Game Name _UpDownBandit_

What time zone are you in? PDT

How long have you been playing MineCraft?For about 4yrs now

How long have you been playing on Strictly Vanilla? Actively 4months, but I first joined during 1.8.9

Why do you want to be staff? I dont see alot of staff when im on, Im a great helper and have done previous work to other vanilla servers, ''Wont Mention names'' so I know alot about vanilla servers... or I like to think I do, haha anyways I also want to be staff because I noticed they're alot of staff members yet they're not active, I do not want to make that same mistake I can play every day for hours on end!

Are you in any major factions? if so what one? No I am not. Im currently looking to be in one.

Will you abuse any power given to you? I would never abuse any power given to me, I just want to help the server grow to be the best out there.  I want to be the guy people remember and say wow look how much he's done for SV and helped us get to number 1 on mcsl!

What are the rules for players in your own words? Do not be a jerk, follow the listed rules via joining server, and most importantly, HAVE FUN! :)

What are the Rules for staff in your own words? Play on the server have fun, dont mess with players. Also dont abuse any power given to you even if its very so tempting. 

Do you agree to be banned if any abuse is found? 
I 100% agree that if abuse is found I should be banned.
Are you willing to start from the bottom and work way up?All my Life I have started from the bottom and made it to the top working my hardest, so yes I am.

Any other information you would like to provide.I love SV and the history behind it from the youtube videos to the old pvp wars everyone would join in between the factions!

Sep 19, 19 19:41

JealousManPuppets

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 50

I prolly have no say anywhere at this point, but having been gone for so long, a majority of the players here have never even heard your name before your return. So ima -1, suggesting you become a bit more known to the newer players, but my opinion doesn't matter

Sep 19, 19 19:41

JealousManPuppets

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 50

btw this is your local neighbourhood nuggies

Sep 21, 19 17:21

MakThePenguin

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Im gonna have to say -1 until I see you on more. You said you're active but I haven't seen you. Also, although you joined SV before years ago you say that you've only actually played on here for about 4 months. Usually, we only accept people for staff who have been active for 6+ months.

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019