New base!

Sep 30, 19 21:45

MakThePenguin

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Hello all! As some of you may know, I base with LilyThePenqueen and generally we allow very few people to see our base. However, we have decided to start a secondary base closer to spawn to invite people out to! If anyone is interested in joining, please reply here with your name, reason for wanting to join (a simple "Im bored" is fine. We just want a basic understanding of why youd want to come out), and what you could provide a community (skills, materials, etc.). For the most part, our prerequisites for accepting people are pretty low. However, we wont allow people out we dont know at all. While were prepared for possibly getting griefed, were still trying to bring people out were pretty sure wont do it. Friends of ours only need to ask and they can come on out if they like, everyone else will be discussed between Lily and me. 

If you do end up coming out, I recommend you dont bring stuff you cant easily replace. God armor is fine, but we would leave multi prot armor in your e chests. We dont THINK we will be found, as were over 100k from spawn, but even so accidents happen and we dont want anyone to lose something they cant get again. 

As for general base conduct... We basically want to make friends. I dont want to start some big faction or run it like an organization. We have an open storage area, which Ill put diamonds and such I find in. I only ask that if you take something, eventually you repay what you took. Its a trust system. 

We look forward to basing with you!

Sep 30, 19 21:49

JealousManPuppets

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 50

Gib coords pls

Sep 30, 19 21:55

MakThePenguin

User

@JealousManPuppets is that your way of asking to join? Lol

Oct 01, 19 4:01

BOBBYCHENBO

User

Donated: 10

I'd like to join!

Wouldn't set my bed there until my current base is compromised.

I am good with villager breeding, trading, trade shuffling, and general maintenance. I can build some farms. current ones i have at my base are iron farm, full auto pumpkin+melon farm, 2 crepper farm, cactus bamboo xp farm and cane farm.

i can provide some other resources as well.

Oct 01, 19 15:37

_MrTortoise_

User

Donated: 20

I am intrested in joining too! I love playing with people, seeing how othe people build and I also really like helping others :-) I can provide with ANYTHING you want :-) You just have to ask for it :-)

Oct 01, 19 19:13

Kael_Aderes

User

Donated: 140

Name: Kael_Aderes

Reason: I get bored often, also a fan of people making an effort to do something cool/interesting for the community.

What I can bring:  Happy to provide a basewarming shulker of .. well just about whatever.

Oct 02, 19 7:21

bobmcgob

User

Donated: 30

Name:  Bobmcgob

I would like to join as the last 2 bases I joined everyone left and my original solo base was raided so it is no longer worth calling home and as a result was just considering going on a small hiatus until I saw this.

I like/am good at grinding and gathering materials, strip mining, copying other people's designs (I am completely hopeless at original beautification, but very good at emulating existing works) simple redstone and Cartography. 
I am bad at original design, PvP, not crashing elytra.
I also will rarely see people because timezones are a thing.

Thankyou for your consideration.

Oct 02, 19 7:34

bobmcgob

User

Donated: 30

What I can bring:  Happy to provide a basewarming shulker of .. well just about whatever.

I heard that Mak likes green dye and glass.

Oct 02, 19 8:47

_MrTortoise_

User

Donated: 20

I can bring turtles and bells xD

Oct 16, 19 16:15

Inov8er

User

Hi i'd like to come over. Ive been on the server by myself for a while, had 3 bases before my current one and I would like to see other activity going on instead of what ive come up with lol. Last year I had an old account by the name of "xttron" and I switched over to my new account, "Inov8er". I enjoy playing on the server and tinkering around with small scale builds, redstone mechanisims, mining of course, and  build mob/xp farms. Generally I would like to just help and contribute the best I can. I appreciate the opportunity.

Thanks, ~Inov8er~

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019