I Messed Up :(

Feb 26, 17 22:22

Cocodeeks

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Hey there Admins, I have been on the server now for about a week now and have come to meet some pretty awesome friends here on your server. I have gone a great distance in order to meet up with a fellow player on your server and we were in the midst of forming a pretty awesome team. I am going to be outright and honest with you all... I cheated, there is no other way to put it and there is no way that I can change it. I used an x ray pack out of pure stupidty, and boy did your server catch on quickly! I feel regret because my teammate and I had just begun to really get the ball rolling, and I had to feel super emabarassed to let him know that I was caught. (and it did not take long!) I do regret my decisions. If my appeal is accepted, and I know there is not a high likelyhood of it happening, I would like to do what it takes to get me back onto this great server of yours. I feel terrible, and I hope there is something I can do to get me back on. I broke the rules and I know I did, I feel now the wrath of that ban hammer and it does not feel well. Please let me know! I would like to continue to play. Sorry :(

Feb 27, 17 8:26

ty88ty2

User

Dislikes: 11
Donated: 115

Your appeal will not be accepted, I can assure you that because hacking is a perma ban, no exceptions. But, you can still come back to our server if you'd like on another account. We ban accounts, we don't ban players. Thats our way of giving you a second shot :)

Mar 01, 17 12:51

Cocodeeks

User

Okay, is there any way that I can doante to get back on here? I would rather pay you guys that run this awesome server than pay the minecraft people more money. I would donate, but i dont want the perks that come with being a donor, I would simply rather just get my name to not be black anymore :P let me know if this is a potential offer. Like I said, I would rather put that money towards this server than the Mojang people. Let me know :)

Thanks,

Coco.

Mar 01, 17 13:11

Cocodeeks

User

Okay, is there any way that I can doante to get back on here? I would rather pay you guys that run this awesome server than pay the minecraft people more money. I would donate, but i dont want the perks that come with being a donor, I would simply rather just get my name to not be black anymore :P let me know if this is a potential offer. Like I said, I would rather put that money towards this server than the Mojang people. Let me know :)

Thanks,

Coco.

Mar 04, 17 23:12

ty88ty2

User

Dislikes: 11
Donated: 115

Donating will not get you unbanned. If you would be able to throw 20 dollars at us, I really don't see the issue with buying an alt if you want to return bad enough.

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019