Jun 13, 17 16:44

121Logger

User

Dislikes: 4
Donated: 40

Your in game name?
My IGNs are 121Logger and rewasted

What time zone are you in?
I am in GMT and play mostly in the evenings.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Almost 7 years.

How long have you been playing on SV?
I think I joined SV in February 2017 so I've been playing here for nearly a year and a half.

Why do you want to be staff?
Because this is easily the best server I've ever played on with a great community of really nice people and I want to be able to do more to keep it that way by helping to remove those who come in and starting ruining it.

What faction are you in?
I'm a part of Sigma. However I disagree with anything overly agressive they might do, I just enjoy experiencing the multiplayer aspect of the game to its full potential and Sigma is a great way to do that.

Will you abuse your power?
No! Not only does it ruin the game for other people, it would get me banned.
What are the server rules in your words?
The main points as I see it are respect other people on the server, don't hack/exploit/do non-vanilla stuff and don't ruin chat. This means no subjects which could cause heavy conflict (religion, politics, e.t.c) and don't spam anything. There are other points as well, like no advertising, respecting staff members' judgement (it's not a democracy!!! The staff are in charge) and just generally trying to be nice.

What are the rules for staff?
Staff should follow all of those rules to an even higher standard and if they want to argue with each other, it should be done in private and definitely not in any general chat.

Do you agree to be banned if you abuse your power?
In my opinion it doesn't really matter whether or not I agree to be banned. If I were found to be abusing power I would want me gone instantly. No demotions, no warnings; straight out! (That's a yes by the way.)

Are you willing to start from the bottom and work your way up?
What better way is there to do it? I wouldn't want to start anywhere else.

Other stuff:
I've certainly made small mistakes that a staff member shouldn't but I'm getting rid of them to make myself fit for the staff team.

Jun 13, 17 17:00

RockedYou

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

+1 for me seems legit.

Jun 13, 17 17:15

JLR24

User

Dislikes: 9

Jun 14, 17 18:07

voku

User

Dislikes: 0

You seem like a good guy for the job, but 5/6 guys of your faction are already staff members.

Not saying that it would matter in this case, but having one faction full of the staff shouldnt happen IMO, because it might lead to injustice towards other players even if its not intented.

+/-0 

Jun 15, 17 10:28

JLR24

User

This post has been removed.

Jun 15, 17 14:35

121Logger

User

Thanks for the +1s JLR and Rocked and I appreciate your reasoning voku (not to say I agree with it :p)

Jun 15, 17 15:46

JLR24

User

Jun 18, 17 8:00

NaughtyBoyx

User

Dislikes: 2

Well written application. And we could use more staff members in that time zone. 

+1 vouch

Jun 19, 17 12:36

121Logger

User

Thanks naughty :)

Jan 17, 18 15:20

121Logger

User

ya boi's changed his app up. do me a favour and give it a reread ;)

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018