Russ009 screenshots

Jul 07, 17 23:56

rflowers

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

First up  - my lighthouse (barn in background too)

And by day, pylons/bouys added to the lagoon entrance

Both the barn & lighthouse come from Chunkworld

Jul 09, 17 13:06

rflowers

User

Skeleton horses... they seem to be fine hanging around the barn. I have the gate open, but they don't want to leave.

Jul 14, 17 21:14

rflowers

User

I've been working on "drying out" an ocean monument. I surfaced one time to find this fellow in my boat, not at all happy.

I decided to take him home and keep him in my lagoon. As you can see, he was not grateful (but still more grateful than a cat :) ). Unfortunately, he despawned later (I didn't have a nametag).

This is the last part I've dried out. It's the "main archways" part. I added glass blocks and a floor.

Jul 16, 17 0:16

ty88ty2

User

Dislikes: 2
Donated: 35

Sweet looking lighthouse! :D

Are you going to make the monument into a base or a farm? Those things to make pretty sick bases imo :p

Jul 18, 17 0:16

rflowers

User

Sweet looking lighthouse! :D

Are you going to make the monument into a base or a farm? Those things to make pretty sick bases imo :p

To tell you the truth, the monument leaves me cold. I'm thinking of inviting a player to have it to do with what they will. Thing is, it's very close to my base, so I have to be able to trust someone to not grief me. (I also have at least the coords of one more monument, and have seen another one after that. I was hunting for roofed forest, and just stumbled across them during my ocean journies.)

Jul 24, 17 16:30

rflowers

User

A very much overwrought chicken coop. (Also from Chunkworld)

Aug 02, 17 22:14

Saethar

User

I could possibly mess with the monument

Aug 03, 17 15:11

rflowers

User

I could possibly mess with the monument

Next time we're both logged in I'll show you where it is. It's not far.

Aug 05, 17 9:50

Alkryn

User

Dislikes: 2

Looks great, love the use of white and red clay as the rotating colors. Many use quartz and it's just too abrasive to me. Keep building!

Aug 08, 17 14:22

rflowers

User

Looks great, love the use of white and red clay as the rotating colors. Many use quartz and it's just too abrasive to me. Keep building!

Thanks... I'm just trying to faithfully follow what the Chunkworld design looks like. I get what you say about quartz. Now that we have all the new concrete colors, things are pretty exciting in that department. The concrete white is whiter than stained clay, not quite as brilliant as quartz...

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2017