Ban Appeal

Sep 09, 17 21:02

The_Sound_Wave

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

So, this is kind of a weird story, at least for me. If you do not recognize my username in the absolute slightest, it only plays into the "fun" of it. Basically, I was looking for a strictly survival server to play on, when I came accross this one, just today. Looked into it, thought it looked like fun. I copied down the IP, logged onto my game, and tried hopping on. All I can think at this point is how fun it'll be to start on meeting new people, building new, well, just stuff, really. Like a house, or a barn. Stuff kinda like that "stuff." Anyway, as I'm logging in, soon as I get in, I am kicked, being greeted with a message saying that I was banned. No reason given. It seems kind of odd, at least to me, logging into a server that, to my knowledge, I've never been on before, and seeing that I was banned. If someone can help me out with this, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Sep 10, 17 0:58

FaringUnnatural

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 1865

For reference, can we get all possible previous usernames, current username, and time you attempted to connect?

The above information would greatly help us in assisting you!

Sep 11, 17 10:57

LordBaconite

User

Dislikes: 4
Donated: 10

Yes we will need the account name that was banned to progress this any further.

Sep 11, 17 17:37

LordBaconite

User

Dislikes: 4
Donated: 10

Apon further investigation you will not be pardoned due to the fact your account was flying post joining our server on 2016-10-16

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2017