Christmas Hunt!

Dec 06, 17 13:31

MakThePenguin

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Hello all! My community is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a holiday hunt around Christmas. The prize is a shulker chest with a full set of maxed equipment. Armor, weapons, and tools are all included, including variations on the tools (i.e. both a maxed silk touch pickaxe and a maxed fortune 3 pickaxe, etc). 

No one is forbidden from participating, however we request that if you are advanced enough that you don't really need this prize that you do not participate and allow newer players a chance to win it for themselves. 

Participation will cost you one diamond block. This will buy you a clue to one of the first locations that will lead to the prize. There are multiple paths that lead there, with the hopes that players will not run into each other too much. However, in this competition pvp is perfectly allowed, so please watch yourself out there. Dying though does not mean you are disqualified : )

We also request that if you find one of the locations that has a clue to the next location that you DO NOT destroy it to prevent others from following. We cannot actually stop you from doing so, but in the spirit of the competition we hope you will abide by this rule. Members of my community or any who volunteer to help will make rounds during the hunt to ensure the clues are still in place, but we still ask that you show good sportsmanship and allow everyone an equal chance to obtain the prize.

The hunt will occur around Christmas (we will provide a date within the next week or so). Anyone wishing to participate or who have any questions need only contact me either on the server or on my skype which is Dark Penguin (profile picture will be of some anime characters. I know, Im a dork XD). 

Merry Christmas everyone and happy hunting! 

Dec 06, 17 15:03

JLR24

User

Dislikes: 9

Do you have discord Mak? If not, how do I get involved? 

Merry Christmas!! :D

Dec 07, 17 15:12

MakThePenguin

User

Yee my discord is MakThePenguin. Still new to it though (Ima old time skype user), but feel free to add me there.

Dec 07, 17 15:27

JLR24

User

What’s the number after? (So it’ll be MakThePenguin#1234 for example) :D

Dec 08, 17 9:32

MakThePenguin

User

Woops, the number after is #9111. Can you tell I know nothing about Discord? XD

Dec 18, 17 11:21

MakThePenguin

User

Hey guys, just an update. Were drawing closer to Christmas and the current date were thinking of doing the hunt is the 28th. If anyone has any opinions about a suggested date, feel free to message me here or on the server. Merry Christmas and I hope to see you all there!

Dec 21, 17 14:04

121Logger

User

Dislikes: 5
Donated: 50

What time is it at?

Dec 21, 17 17:18

JLR24

User

All day I heard Logger

Dec 24, 17 1:35

MakThePenguin

User

It begins at 8 am EST and ends when we have a winner @121Logger

Dec 24, 17 16:37

JLR24

User

1pm logger...

(Just in case your brain couldn’t handle it... ;) :D)

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019