Request to be pardoned.

Jan 07, 18 9:50

NEOelder

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 20

Greetings.

Was just traveling around and found a ravine. Casually typed:

14:07:23] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§3NEOelder§r> who the hell placed a 80 block high ravine here. almost died...
[14:07:31] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6JLR24§r> please dont use that langauge NEOelder
[14:07:32] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Melenda§r> dont curse neo

It seemed so far fetched that I joked about it and later typed:

<§3NEOelder§r> Who on heaven placed a 80 block high ravine there? almost died...

It seemed not to trigger anything then... but they didn't seem to like it so they proceed to kick me.

I joked about Hell being the real name of The Nether and seemed to have pushed their buttons to far with:

[14:16:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§3NEOelder§r> We should go to Hell and place Concrete there. What do you think, Max?
[14:16:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§fKael_Aderes§r> lol
[14:17:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§3NEOelder§r> Can you go to Hell, now, Max?

I then stopped saying anything at all. I was not gonna speak about it anymore and just move on, so after being asked several times if I was stopping I asked:

[14:19:17] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6Melenda§r> i told you to stop neo
[14:19:20] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6JLR24§r> obey our rules, or dont play here
------------------------
[14:19:38] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6JLR24§r> yes we are :P
[14:20:08] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6JLR24§r> u stopped NEOelder?
[14:20:17] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§3NEOelder§r> have you?
[14:20:27] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6JLR24§r> stopped doing my job, never
[14:20:59] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <§6JLR24§r> so have u?

This was when I got banned for ot banned for "Ignoring staff".

I was a bit amazed how a simple expression that was harmeless enough and not offensivelly directed at anyone to escalate to that full out rampage attact on me.

I do agree that the situation was just too tempting to ignore it not to joke about the Hell biome. I was just teasing about a ravine and not intending to be offensive to anyone.

Fell free to leave me banned or pardon me but you know what this Topic is all about. I now know that I am not to make any jokes because the way they might be perceived. End of all jokes for me.

Thank you for your time and pacience.

NEOelder

Jan 07, 18 9:56

Melenda

User

Dislikes: 4
Donated: 40

The problem is not that you were 'joking' around. The problem is that you repeatly cursed while JLR and I had already told you that you cannot use that word. While the nether biome is called that, that doesnt not mean you should use the word. Another problem is that instead of listening, you tried to argue with JLR while STILL using the word that we had already told you not to use previously.
The ban is only a 3 day ban, so you will be able to come back when it is over, and we hope that you learn to listen to staff when told to do something.

Jan 07, 18 10:37

JLR24

User

Dislikes: 9
Donated: 0

You tested our limits by continually using the same curse word, therefore ignoring us and therefore against the rules

Even jokes about curse words are not permitted on SV, no matter how “tempting” they may be. As Mel said, the way you were continually arguing was taken past the point of a joke.

Your ban is only a 3 day (naughty forgot to mention that)

—JLR

Jan 07, 18 10:42

JLR24

User

Dislikes: 9
Donated: 0

Also, you weren’t kicked due to the fact that you said heaven, it was due to the fact that you repeatedly used the same word and as well as that, you pushed your luck with me and Mel (resulting in the position you now find yourself) by repeatedly coming up with some excuse or other why the curse word you used was ok to use

Jan 07, 18 11:03

ty88ty2

User

Dislikes: 6
Donated: 65

I am sorry to hear that you have been banned Neo. However, these warning team members were in fact doing what is right. They are on the staff team for a reason. If you thought that the rule was 'far fetched', you should have asked a mod if it was legit or not before causing an arguement in the chat. Like they said, it is a 3-day ban. I sincerely hope that you do return to play with us. Next time you have a disagreement with the rules, please post your concerns on the forum, so we may avoid this situation.

Have a nice day!

-Ty

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018