Banned for "x-ray"

Jan 07, 18 19:27

Isnia

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 0

IGN: Kaolo_

Hello I was banned a while ago and Staff thinks I was using "xray" when I made a simple strip mine I think. If you have any evidence of me using "xray" please provide it.

Jan 07, 18 21:21

Saenaria

Owner

Dislikes: 7
Donated: 3

Hello, I am the one who banned you, you were banned under the name Sany6 not Kaolo_ and it was on 10/24/2016. That say was a Monday and I have no screen shots on my home computer for that day so this must have happened while I was at work. When I have time I can take a look on my work computer for them, However this was well over a year ago and I may not still have them. I do not lightly ban players without reason, so even if I do not still have the screen shots you will not be pardoned.

Jan 07, 18 21:51

Isnia

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 0

See I don't get why I was banned. I made a darn strip mine. Please explain to me how a strip mine looks to be "xray" what in the world.

Edited by Saenaria

Jan 07, 18 22:08

Saenaria

Owner

Dislikes: 7
Donated: 3

Well first off we do not allow swearing or foul language on our server or forums and I have edited your post. Second as I said it's been over a year and I am the owner, I spectate a lot of people and ban a lot of people. You certainly can't expect me to pull your name out of thousands and remember every little detail well over a year later. Third as stated I don't ban people on a whim, I watch and verify what I see. Fourth coming here over a year later with your rediculous expectations and then swearing at me only shows me you really aren't the type of player we want on our server anyway, Appeal Denied I wish you better luck else where.

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018