KittyPause "Substitute Cursing" Appeal

Jan 09, 18 11:50

KittyPause

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

I thought you literally wanted me to avoid cursing, and that's exactly what I was doing. Since when the heck is substituting it illegal, that's a load of bull and you know that. @BigYoc you better have one hecking good reason on this.

Jan 09, 18 11:51

KittyPause

User

I was told I was on final warning, last time I was kicked. Then Big joins, kicks me and tells me it was a "final warning" after I hadn't cussed at all, and suddenly I'm banned for getting upset over it without cussing. Of COURSE I'm gonna substitute cussing, nobody's ever had any issues with it before. And, I'm really upset because I get kicked for no freaking reason, and just 'cause I'm asking about it I get banned? Like, what is your problem

Jan 09, 18 11:52

KittyPause

User

I don't care about evidence that I cuss btw, acronyms are an issue for me that I'm working on all the time. But, please, do explain what the heck "substitute cursing" has to do with a freaking ban.

Jan 09, 18 11:57

BigYoc18

User

Dislikes: 12
Donated: 45

The kick I made was accidental based on my misunderstanding of the situation and I am sorry, however I am only warning team so i could not issue you a ban that was done by our other staff members.  

Jan 09, 18 11:58

KittyPause

User

Wonderful. Whoever the heck did it oughtta speak up then, because that was a load of garbage and a half.

Jan 09, 18 12:00

JLR24

User

Dislikes: 9

If you have a problem with our rules (it’s more of a rhetorical question because you’ve previously been banned for the same thing) then don’t play here, is the simple answer, we stat by our beliefs, you by your’s

Jan 09, 18 12:00

JLR24

User

And for that matter speaking illy of our staff will NOT get you anywhere 

Jan 09, 18 12:01

KittyPause

User

If you have a problem with our rules (it’s more of a rhetorical question because you’ve previously been banned for the same thing) then don’t play here, is the simple answer, we stat by our beliefs, you by your’s

Never been banned for Swearing Substitution. That's an entirely different reason, though similar.

You tried, though.

Jan 09, 18 12:01

Saenaria

Owner

Dislikes: 7
Donated: 3

I issued the call to permaban you, you have been banned twice already for chat infractions and refered to the rules page, which in your previous appeal claimed to have read and understood. Appeal denied.

Jan 09, 18 12:02

JLR24

User

As in a three day ban

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018