chocodachunk

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 0

Your In Game Name 

choco_da_chunk

What time zone are you in?

America East (Montreal)

I know the server has a couple staff member in my time zone, but since i dont see alot of staff, during daytime, when i play i think i could be usefull as staff during that time :P

How long have you been playing MineCraft?

I've been playing Minecraft for about 2-3 years.

How long have you been playing on Strictly Vanilla?

About a year, i joined not long after the last reset in january 2017.

Why do you want to be staff? 

Well, i love this server and would definitly like to be able to participate in keeping the chat peacefull and be helping new comers so they can have the best experience possible from the start. I also think i could be a good add to the great team that is already in place because i am always trying to be as friendly as possible to everyone(even if i like to pvp hehe), i'm online very often and i love helping people. And as i said there aint many staff during daytime when i play so i think i could help keeping the chat and server rule-breakers free.

Are you in any major factions? if so what one?

Yes, im in Sigma and Town Town wich are awesome factions.

Will you abuse any power given to you? 

No that would most probably give a bad image of the server and all i want is the server to grow bigger and bigger.

What are the rules for players in your own words? 

Well i think the most important rules to remember are: no swearing,of course no hacking(that includes any unfair game exploits), don't spamm the chat in any way, don't be unnecessarily rude to other players, don't spawn kill. Not respecting the rules will end up with the apropriate punishement.

What are the Rules for staff in your own words? 

Well staff obviously have the same rules as a player to wich we add: no abuse of power, don't stain SV's reputation, try to keep the chat peacefull and listen to staff members with a rank above yourself.

Do you agree to be banned if any abuse is found? 
Yes, totaly.

Are you willing to start from the bottom and work way up?

Yes thats fine with me :P

Jan 10, 18 19:37

Enderbot_Rampage

User

Dislikes: 2

Dude knows his rules, and has always been willing to follow them from what ive seen. +1

Good luck this time, dude.

Jan 11, 18 12:10

BigYoc18

User

Dislikes: 12
Donated: 45

+1 from me active and friendly 

Jan 11, 18 15:51

JLR24

User

Dislikes: 9

+1 from me, a friendly, active player!! :D

Jan 14, 18 18:16

Kriannah

Potato

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 5

Hi Choco! +1 for me! You are kind to everyone, and I believe you are capable of being a staff member because of the great attitude you have whenever you come on the server. The help you've been giving to the server is very appreciated. :) Goodluck!

Jan 14, 18 19:06

Melenda

User

Dislikes: 4
Donated: 40

Choco is always following the rules and when he is on he stays on. there are also not many staff around the A.M. times so i think that could really be helpful. +1 from me :)

Jan 15, 18 2:31

ty88ty2

User

Dislikes: 8
Donated: 105

Despite agreeing with most of the above statements, as choco has and is a friendly player to everyone that I have seen, he has been found guilty of exploiting and has been banned on said account. That having taken place under a year ago, I personally do NOT think he is ready to join the staff team at this time. Give it another six months and you might have my vouch. 

Good luck with the application

-Ty

Sep 24, 18 17:37

choco_da_chunk

User

Dislikes: 3
Donated: 10

just renewing this and adding that i play almost all day everyday :P

Sep 28, 18 6:30

jullegulle2000

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 15

Sorry but i have to give you a -1.

You have quite a lot of warnings, kicks & even a ban(s) recently. After playing here for about a year and you still don't know the rules and you keep breaking them is a really bad thing if you apply for staff. I do not think you are ready yet.

Goodluck

-Julle

Sep 28, 18 13:07

121Logger

User

Dislikes: 4
Donated: 40

Contrary to what julle says i feel like choco has a good grasp of the rules he is just a bit tempermental, this said i am still of the opinion he would behave appropriatly as a staff member. his recent ban was also unfair and removed straight away

+1

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018