zserocki

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 10

Your In Game Name 

ZSEROCKI

What time zone are you in?

Central Time Zone

How long have you been playing MineCraft? 

Since 2010 (Before BETA)

How long have you been playing on Strictly Vanilla?

About a month and a half now I think *Edit* Almost a year now (: 

Why do you want to be staff? 

Really I've noticed sometimes there will be new people who like to come on and troll, and they seem to catch us later at night when a lot of people are asleep. So I guess I'd just like to act as another defense against the rising troll army d:

Are you in any major factions? if so what one? 

Im in a small group, I dont think its one of the official major ones though

Will you abuse any power given to you? 

At risk of giving a cookie cutter answer, No. Im not a fan of staff abuse so I wouldn't want to be the one doing the thing I hate. 

What are the rules for players in your own words? 

Dont spam the chat, stuff like CAPS lock and lots of letterssssssssssssssss and english only, no espanol etc.

Dont curse or psuedo-curse, or try and weasel your way around the rule. No Acronyms that use swears either

No offensive terms regarding race and sex and what not

Religion and politics are a nono

and basically keep in mind its a family friendly server so just use your judgement before saying something

What are the Rules for staff in your own words? 

Dont be abusive

Dont lose your temper in chat, the trolls get stronger when they feed off anger

No special privelages for anyone, I guess that goes along with the catch all "No abuse"

Youre held to a higher standard so just set a good example

Do you agree to be banned if any abuse is found? 

Sure thing, but when you think about it, it doesnt really matter if I agree or not huh? d; lol

Are you willing to start from the bottom and work way up?

Sounds like a plan to me, easiest place to climb a ladder is starting from the ground.

Any other information you would like to provide.

Im usually on in the evenings Mon-Thur, Evenings and late night friday, morning/afternoon Saturday, and randomly through Sunday. (These are just times you can expect to see me on most often) 

Jan 14, 18 17:27

121Logger

User

Dislikes: 4
Donated: 40

ooooo an app. you a cool guy but a bit new. maybe after some more experience id give you a +1 but not yet. gl :]

Jan 14, 18 17:35

Melenda

User

Knows the rules well. Always nice in chat. +1 from me :)

Jan 14, 18 18:13

Kriannah

Potato

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 5

Hi!  +1 for me. You do help alot on the server which is great :)  You are a new player to the server, and I agree with what logger said. I also agree with Melenda. You are nice to players and you enforce the rules . Good luck!

Jan 15, 18 2:34

ty88ty2

User

Dislikes: 9
Donated: 105

Thank you for applying. Great application, but as Logger said, you should play on the server a little longer. Six months is the usual recommended time before applying for staff. That being said, good luck!

-Ty

Jan 15, 18 12:15

BigYoc18

User

Dislikes: 12
Donated: 45

Active and friendly (even though you tear down my sigma propaganda) I think you would be a good addition to the WT but you have not been on the server for eery long so +.5 from me 

Oct 30, 18 11:26

zserocki

User

Donated: 10

Can I give this post the ol' bump now that it's been more than 6 months? d:

Oct 30, 18 17:14

ty88ty2

User

Dislikes: 9
Donated: 105

no bumps allowed, get banned

*edit* I think that you would make a great WT at this point in time, granted you stay active in the next few weeks.

Nov 03, 18 18:57

121Logger

User

i havent played enough recently to know if youre active but i do know youre a good person for staff so if you are active youre old enough on the server now for my +1 :) gl

Nov 12, 18 23:44

Foxy_Sinne

User

Donated: 0

Not a spawn camper and friendly to others

+1 :D

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018