My new base

Mar 03, 18 2:50

JLR24

User

Dislikes: 9
Donated: 0

Hey, I’ve recently started a new base at Omicron (Sigma) and I’m going to have all of the possible farms in my new base, to be like a super efficient insane base. (People of Omi don’t attempt to talk me out of this because you’ll fail ;) ) Thing is though, I’ve completely forgotten the majority of the farms -newb.

So far I’ve remembered Iron farm and hostile mob farm. If you could post other essentials down below I would greatly appreciate it! :D

Mar 03, 18 7:55

NaughtyBoyx

User

Dislikes: 2

Ehem . . . Creeper farms

Mar 03, 18 11:15

jullegulle2000

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 15

Was gonna say but i stopped myself

Mar 03, 18 13:15

kajmot

User

Since I built a creeper farm less than 1k away I dont think you need to build your own. but an auto villager crop farm might be usefull.

Mar 03, 18 17:04

choco_da_chunk

User

Dislikes: 3
Donated: 10

i got more farm than u do :P

i got:

mushroom

vegies

iron

melon/pumpkin

afk fishing farm

sugar cane

so u could start with that :P

Mar 04, 18 4:16

JLR24

User

Dislikes: 9

Thx for the suggestions (Not naughty and Julle tho :P ) I’m not really gonna be dependent on the other farms at Omi, only really my own and the trip pigman farm.

I’ll add those to my list Choco :D

Mar 04, 18 10:21

MakThePenguin

User

Id probably include a wither skele farm (if possible), nether wart farm, guardian farm (again if possible), auto tree farm, flower farm (if a flower forest is nearby), slime farm, witch farm (very useful if you put in the effort to make it efficient)... Thats all off the top of my head. I mean, if were going for literally all possible farms then you could include a spider farm, rabbit farm, wool farm, steak farm, etc.

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018