4 Horsemen x 4

Mar 05, 18 0:11

Kael_Aderes

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 45

While visiting Russ this evening during a thunderstorm, we went through 4 waves of 4 horsemen from lightning strikes, in a row, back to back, within about 5 min.

Here's a shot of Russ logging in just as the first wave spawned, then a shot after our firefight.  Barely had time to catch our breath! :P

Mar 05, 18 7:12

MakThePenguin

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Yahhh idk what it is, but sometimes everyone online gets a whole bunch of them to spawn. I found 8 trap horses around my base yesterday, and Im pretty sure theres probably at least 1 that ive missed in the woods around my house. Good tip for killing the skele and not the horse though: Thorns. Literally just sit there and let them attack you. Theyll be dead in a minute or two.

Mar 05, 18 8:51

Valisbourne

User

Donated: 20

Thorns work on bowshots?  (had assumed they only worked on melee hits)

Mar 05, 18 9:52

Kael_Aderes

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 45

I actually was decked out in full thorn armor. Unfortunately, skeles didn't target me much, as you can probably guess from second pic lol.

Mar 05, 18 13:23

Valisbourne

User

Donated: 20

Was working on a platform, on Skyblock.

Toodling right along, had just finished the base when I turned and walked right into a skel horse trap that wasn't there 30 seconds before.  It gets REAL nerve wracking fighting mobs with knockback that pop up out of nowhere when you are not geared to fight and have no room to maneuver and are floating a few hundred blocks from the ground. :)

On a plus side, we got 2 skeleton horses out of it..

Mar 05, 18 15:29

rflowers

User

Donated: 15

Wow, those guys in Skyblock!?

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018