Intendowii Ban Appeal

Mar 08, 18 21:41

Intendowii

User

Dislikes: 3
Donated: 0

Hello, 

I was just banned for saying in the global chat "I am from Planet Minecraft, please give me OP so I can review your server!" as a joke. ML3 then asked about my authenticity and I private messaged him reading "stfu I know where you live"

I was banned for 'Staff Impersonation' and 'Threatening other players'

I did not impersonate a staff member on this server, I was merely joking around and pulled out the old 2009 saying of "give me op I am a pmc member." By no means did I intend on receiving such permissions, and did not expect it. I did not threaten ML3 in any way either. By stating that I simply "know where he lives" does not implicate any malicious intent or threat. I do not know where he resides nor would do anything with the information should I know. 

The reason I would like to be unbanned is because I play on this server with my girlfriend every night. We live 250 miles apart and find comfort in sharing time together on this innocent vanilla server. I do not believe that my actions should carry such heavy consequence. Perhaps a mute should do?

Anyways, please consider this appeal and I hope to join you all once again on the server.

Regards,

Intendowii

Mar 08, 18 23:31

BigYoc18

User

Dislikes: 12
Donated: 45

Asking for OP, even if meant as a joke is a permanent ban on this server. However: since you apologized you are allowed to come back on a different account, hope you understand. Thanks 

Mar 08, 18 23:37

ty88ty2

User

Dislikes: 7
Donated: 105

You were not banned for 'staff impersonation', you were banned for asking for operator and threatening players.

Asking for OP, whether joking or not is a permanent ban as stated by Yoc above.

However, you blaitently threatened ML3. This is shown by you telling him to 'shut up' by blackmailing him that you know the location of his house. What if ML3 was a young child playing on this server(as this is a family friendly server), and you told them that? They might be scared, or their parents might see it and become scared and remove that child from the server. We do not need or want any sort of threats like that. There is no need to blackmail people. I also will not sympathize for your situation. It does suck that you and your significant other are so far apart, but that does not excuse you to our rules. You are welcome to come back on another account if you so wish. 

Appeal denied.

-Ty

Mar 08, 18 23:44

Intendowii

User

Dislikes: 3
Donated: 0

*Blatantly

Mar 08, 18 23:45

ty88ty2

User

Dislikes: 7