Been a VERY long time... Ive learned my lesson

Mar 12, 18 21:44

Cocodeeks

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Hey there,

My IGN is Cocodeeks, I was banned a little over 1 year ago from this server! I am really happy to see that the server is still up and running strong with some addtional servers as well!

Anywho, I am here writing today to try and regain access to this server :) I dont know if the admin staff has ever had someone try to rejoin the server after this amount of time but I am willing to give it a shot. 

A year is comparable to a real life jail term, and I feel as though I have served my sentence. I have not played minecraft since being let go from this server because this was the last server that I truly enjoyed playing on. I really hope that the admin staff finds it within their hearts to let me try my hand at this server once more! Please ... I would really like to play again, I miss the fun, I miss the community, I miss Strictly Vanilla :(

I have learned my lesson and would sincerely appreciate a chance to prove my worth. I will do what it takes.

Please let me know what needs to be done!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME! 

Cocodeeks.

Mar 13, 18 5:38

FaringUnnatural

User

Dislikes: 7
Donated: 3720

Hello. 
Can you please provide the reason of why you had previously been banned from SV?

As well as, if possible, the staff member who banned you? This would help aid us in figuring out what happened and if you will be pardoned or not.

Thank you!

Mar 13, 18 13:18

JLR24

User

Dislikes: 9

I’ve searched our logs and found nothing on your ban, your going to have to wait for an admin to see this, however if you were banned for hacking, then we can’t allow you to come back because hacking of any sort is a permanent ban

Mar 13, 18 16:20

JLR24

User

Dislikes: 9

I just remembered that you were banned for X-ray, I’m sorry but hacking of any sort is a perma ban...ur ofc welcome back on another account 

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018