Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

This post has been removed.

Mar 30, 18 21:40

ty88ty2

User

Dislikes: 6
Donated: 65

Hello Prekursor, firstly, I am greatly sorry for your recent loss. I understand how troubling that can be. But, you reason for ban wasn't stealing as we do allow that here. I am sure an admin with ban logs will chime in soon. Thank you for taking the time to write this appeal and wanting to return to our server.

-Ty

Mar 31, 18 16:12

Prekursor

User

Apr 01, 18 0:20

FaringUnnatural

User

Dislikes: 7
Donated: 3570

What username were you banned under along with the date of ban and ban reason?

Apr 02, 18 17:28

Prekursor

User

Apr 02, 18 17:57

LordBaconite

User

Dislikes: 4
Donated: 10

I regret to inform you that your appeal has been denied. 

Your username at the time was godfathr. I was the staff member who issued your ban at 2017-05-01 18:55:30 -0400 for Xray. Id like to start by thanking you for taking the time to appeal, I too know what its like to be banned from the community of SV and I sympathize with you. However, you were banned for Xray, which like my ban. is a permaban offense here at SV. I'm sure you have heard in your life "if we give one a break, we must give all a break" and we here at SV, in an effort to provide an environment free of bias and corruption, never waiver from our core rules under any circumstances. I have no doubt you are "rehabilitated" from your ban. just as I went from a banned player to an admin. My account is still banned to this day and that will never change. Ultimately I decided that the wonderful community here on SV was worth the price of another account. And so here I am. I hope to see you online again on another account in the future. Until then best of luck!

Apr 03, 18 5:45

FaringUnnatural

User

Dislikes: 7
Donated: 3570

https://strictlyvanilla.org/forum/topic.php?id=461&page=3

In reference to the above post by LordBaconite, I have provided a link with the owner stating you are not allowed back under any circumstances, even with a new account. 

My apologies.

Apr 03, 18 19:01

Prekursor

User

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018