Ban Appeal - No Reason

May 04, 18 23:03

Corbss

User

Dislikes: 9
Donated: 0

I couldnt find an Appeal format... so...

Hey, i tried to join your server today and i found out i was banned for no reason.

my IGN is Corbss and i am really looking forward to resolving this ban. Thankyou :)

May 05, 18 0:12

Saenaria

Owner

Dislikes: 7
Donated: 3

Hello, 

You were banned under the name CorbanDioxide. I am the one who banned you and it is because you are a toxic instigator, who causes nothing but trouble, and you harass players espically female players. Appeal Denied

May 05, 18 1:00

Corbss

User

I first of all have never met you, so i dont understand how youd know all this about me unless one of your staff members talked bs about me. I do not harass players, and i do not plan to at all. All i am wanting to do is play on the apparent "BEST Vanilla Server" to ease myself back into playing minecraft. If all i do is cause trouble than i am more than happy to have a permanant in game mute so that i can only play the game and not chat.

May 05, 18 11:54

Saenaria

Owner

Donated: 3

As I recall most of this went down in discord, I also had to ban you there, and I am sure you know how big of a pain it is to search through discord chat history. It was not only staff members but normal members of the community that were complaining about your actions towards them. As our name is "Strictly" Vanilla, we do not have any mods or plugins to mute players.

May 06, 18 2:13

Corbss

User

Ok well im just going to be completely honest now. I was saying that i just wanted to play on the server because i really didnt want to seem like a tosser. But anyways the real reason is that this server is the only known running server that my account has a ban/mute on. I have become a pretty well known and well respected among the staff team and community on Hypixel and was suggested by multiple staff members that i should apply. When i applied i was honest in saying that i had a ban on this server. They ensured me that if i can appeal this ban i am more than likely going to get the possition. Hypixel requires their staff members to have a clean server record as they are practicaly the face of Hypixel.

Now because i had a disagreement with one of your staff members (who i honestly do not have a problem with anymore) outside of this server, my result was getting banned on the server and apparently having a really bad reputation here. There are so many minecraft servers and sicord servers out there that would only have nice things to say about me except that i apparently send way to many ":P"s but thats different.

Now i am being accused of something that happened a pretty long time ago. But...

Those rules that i have underlined... YOUR RULES... i specificaly remember your staff member breaking those. Now i do not expect and personaly don't want your staff member to be punished for these because it was a long time ago & people change. I think the same should go for me. Making an altercation in the rules because you may have a good friendship status with your staff member but punishing the other victim does not seem very professional... which brings me back to Rule no.8 in your staff Guidelines. I understand you are the owner but you should be acting proffesional aswell even if noone can do anything about it if you do not.

Thankyou and i look forward to hearing from you again soon :)

May 06, 18 2:30

FaringUnnatural

User

Donated: 3720

Hello.

Putting this out here. 

Hypixal has ZERO affiliation with us. We don't care about reputation among other servers. We care about your reputation within our own server(s) and discord channel(s).

Applying for staff on another server also has zero effect on us. Same reason, stated as above.

Appeal has been denied already by Saenaria, who is the owner of StrictlyVanilla. 

This is my input on the situation and in no way reflects the opinions of any other staff member.

The above shows you must not cause insult or offense to any other player, for any reason. This is likely the rule you broke to be banned from the server.

From reading and understanding, you have caused repeated offense that spilled into private messages, including on the discord server or towards other staff members privately in an attempt to argue. Arguing a ban must be done in the forum ban appeals. Not in private messages. This is considered harrassment by many.

In addition. While server rules apply as well in the discord server, that does not mean there are not additional rules within that server.

We "punish" players depending on the situation. From above it is easily inferred it spilt from in game, likely after in game warnings, to Discord. This ban was most likely issued after it was brought up by multiple personnel of the staff of Strictly Vanilla.

In addition, you first said that you had no idea why you were banned, or was aware. In the second message, you said you wanted to ease yourself back into playing minecraft. However. In your next reply, you then said that you were attempting to get staff on Hypixel, and wanted to have a "Clean Record" to be allowed in. This shows two things. One, you were aware of your ban in the first place before the appeal. Two, this shows the issue with your consistency. 

In your screenshot, yes. Those are indeed our rules. However, keep in mind that even staff are human, and we all have our own limits. Perhaps the member in question  had become rude for a period of time, but it was likely after attempting to deal with you in a kind manner and your refusal to listen.

All said and written, your appeal is firmly denied.

Have a nice day.

-FaringUnnatural

StrictlyVanilla Warning Team Member

StrictlyFTB Admin/Developer

Creative Admin/Developer

May 06, 18 3:09

Corbss

User

Ok i havnt private messaged anyone in attempt to argue. this forum post is the only time i have tried to appeal so i dont get what you are saying lol. 

May 06, 18 3:12

FaringUnnatural

User

This is my input on the situation and in no way reflects the opinions of any other staff member.

[Removed for context]

All said and written, your appeal is firmly denied.

Have a nice day.

-FaringUnnatural

Creative Admin/Developer

May 06, 18 3:16

Corbss

User

Okay well ill be sure to make another appeal

May 06, 18 3:18

FaringUnnatural

User

Please do not fill our bann apeals with the same appeal, over and over. This will not get it accepted.

Your appeal is denied by the Owner. It will NOT be overturned.

-FaringUnnatural

Creative Admin/Developer

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2018