Ban appeal for illegal items

Jun 08, 18 10:50

Shaper_Drayk

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

I would like to appeal a ban for "Illegal Gear Posession"

I did not create the gear, but a player by the name of "ndh777" did, as he was teleporting to and giving them to everybody he could when he was on.

A few other players online at the time could back me up on this, such as Aquarua, because he/she asked me if he/she could show this to mods/admin as evidence. 

Jun 08, 18 11:12

LordBaconite

User

Dislikes: 4
Donated: 10

Hello m8, we intended to get the gear from you but an oversight on my end led the function to spam. we banned you to prevent the spam, at some point we ill pardon you and we will have you chest your inventory, then we will kill you to clear the bound gear.

Jun 08, 18 11:17

Saenaria

Owner

Dislikes: 7
Donated: 3

I am on the server now, if you can get back online. I will issue the pardon so we can take care of this matter.

Jun 08, 18 11:18

Shaper_Drayk

User

Hello m8, we intended to get the gear from you but an oversight on my end led the function to spam. we banned you to prevent the spam, at some point we ill pardon you and we will have you chest your inventory, then we will kill you to clear the bound gear.

Ok, so basically I'll take out the illegal items, then let someone kill me to wipe it?

Jun 08, 18 11:21

Saenaria

Owner

I am sorry, it shouldn't have spammed...... can you join the discord server?

Jun 08, 18 11:36

Shaper_Drayk

User

I am sorry, it shouldn't have spammed...... can you join the discord server?

I don't mind if you just wiped my account of all items. Is it possible to do that instead?

Jun 08, 18 11:42

Saenaria

Owner

ok, log back in.

Jun 08, 18 11:44

Shaper_Drayk

User

ok, log back in.

Can you wipe my ender chest as well? There is an item there and that's why the message is still showing up. 

Jun 08, 18 11:46

Saenaria

Owner

ok try again.

Jun 08, 18 11:47

Shaper_Drayk

User

ok try again.